Saturday 21 September 2013

Feeling blank

It took me a while to start. It's not I don't have something to write. I have, a lot. It's like I don't know how to begin. Now, I just started to fill this empty page with words. I think I'm writing senseless things, senseless thought. Just whatever comes to mind. Random. I'm thinking of buying a new phone. I feel bored, I feel blank, I need to be pre-occupied. I have lots of new and wonderful movies, good music and series burried in my external hard drive. Some are my fave. But nothing seems to interests me. I tried watching, I paused and stopped. I have this novel that I started reading. But I can't put myself into reading mood as well. I wanted to read. I wanted to write. Now I'm writing just because I want to record this moment. I don't know what I am feeling. I'm feeling this... this which  I cannot describe, but my mind is focused on one special creature. That one is the reason for my blankness, for my recent sentiments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment